Immaculata Prayer Ministry
The Immaculata Prayer Ministry
As Catholics, we are called to love, support and pray for our Priests. In response to this call, under the Motherly Mantle, guidance and protection of Our Blessed Mother.
Our members commit to:
- Praying for our priests daily
- Offering up our sacrifices for our Priests intentions
- Praying a Rosary for our Priests each Saturday at 9:15 am in the Church
- Attending Holy Eucharistic Adoration and praying for our Priests on First Fridays
- Responding to our Priests with encouragement and support as “ their family”
- Praying for and Supporting Vocations to the Priesthood and Religious Life
- Praying for and supporting our Seminarians
- More ways we can support our priests can be found here
"The priestly vocation is essentially a call to sanctity, in the form that derives from the Sacrament of Holy Orders. Sanctity is intimacy with God; it is the imitation of Christ, poor, chaste and humble; it is unreserved love for souls and self-giving to their true good; it is love for the church which is holy and wants us to be holy, because such is the mission that Christ has entrusted to it. Each one of you must be holy also in order to help your brothers pursue their vocation to sanctity."
(Blessed John Paul II, Rome, Italy, October 9, 1984)
Links for Vocations
All are welcome to join this beautiful ministry for our priests. To be added to our regular email please contact Robyn Magyar (704) 707-5070 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prayers for Priests can be found here.
"His calling is a declaration of love." Your response is commitment, friendship, and love manifested in the gift of your own life as a definitive following and as a permanent sharing in his mission and in his consecrations. To make up your mind is to love him with all of your soul and all of your heart in such a way that this love becomes the standard and motive of all your actions. From this moment on, live the Eucharist fully; be persons for whom the Holy Mass, Communion, and Eucharistic adoration are the center and summit of their whole life. Offer Christ your heart in meditation and personal prayer which is the foundation of the spiritual life."
(Valencia, Spain, November 8, 1982)
Prayer for Vocations/Seminarians here.